The latest report titled “Acetylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Acetylene.
|Process Included||Acetylene Production from CoalAcetylene Production from MethaneAcetylene Production from Natural Gas|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetylene Production Process:
1.Acetylene Production from Coal : Calcium oxide is countered with coal in an electric boiler or furnace to generate Calcium Carbide. Calcium Carbide then undergoes hydrolysis to produce Acetylene.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetylene-production-from-coal/requestsample
2. Acetylene Production from Methane : Methane undergoes partial combustion to produce Acetylene in this process.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetylene-production-from-methane/requestsample
3. Acetylene Production from Natural Gas : Natural gas is electrolyzed to form acetylene and CaOH in a high-power electric furnace.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetylene-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
Acetylene is an odorless gaseous organic compound with 2 carbon atoms with unsaturated triple bonds between the carbon atoms. Acetylene is the simplest alkylene product and is also known as ethylene and Vinylene. Moreover, it is also known as Narcylene, an anesthetic substance.
It has a melting point of -80.8℃ and has a feeble odour. It is miscible in water. Also, it is easily flammable.
Its use in metals industry keeps acetylene in demand globally. It is used in metal precipitation, welding, and soldering. Its demand in the automobile industry also keeps it an in-demand compound as a fuel. It is used as a feedstock in various industries for a range of reactions. Acetylene is also used to form various plastic varieties such as PVDFs and PVCs.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetylene production?
- What is the time frame for Acetylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetylene?
Browse More Report:
- Butylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butylene
- Dipropylene Glycol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dipropylene-glycol
- Ethylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA