The latest report titled “Allyl Chloride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Allyl Chloride.
|Product Name||Allyl Chloride|
|Process Included||Allyl Chloride Production from Propylene|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Allyl Chloride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Allyl Chloride Production Process:
1. Allyl Chloride Production from Propylene : Propylene is chlorinated through a free radical mechanism. The reaction takes place at a high temperature.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/allyl-chloride-production-from-propylene/requestsample
Allyl Chloride is a colorless compound and has a pungent odor in it. It has significant solubility in organic solvents and no solubility in water. It is used to prepare plastics after it is converted to epichlorohydrin. It is an intermediary product for various chemical reactions, especially in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Allyl chloride is converted to epichlorohydrin, which finds its applications across plastic manufacturing industries, where it is heavily used in forming various plastic products. It is also used as a water treatment chemical and is used significantly by countries like India, China, etc. The governments consider its usage to help their cause of cleansing water. Due to this, it has a huge demand.
Allyl Chloride is also used in pharmaceutical industries because it is an alkylating agent.
Key Questions Answered in the Allyl Chloride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Allyl Chloride market?
- What are the various processes used for Allyl Chloride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Allyl Chloride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Allyl Chloride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Allyl Chloride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Allyl Chloride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Allyl Chloride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Allyl Chloride production?
- What is the time frame for Allyl Chloride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Allyl Chloride?
Browse More Report:
- Aluminium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-chloride
- Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-chloride
- Barium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/barium-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA