Niagara Falls canada tourist place
Niagara Falls is one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations and is located on the Niagara River on the border of Ontario, Canada and New York, USA. The waterfall is a combination of three waterfalls – Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls – and is considered one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- Horseshoe Falls: This is the largest of the three waterfalls and is shaped like a horseshoe. It is located on the Canadian side of the Niagara River and is the most recognizable of the waterfalls.
- American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls: These two waterfalls are located on the American side of the Niagara River. American Falls is wider and deeper than Bridal Veil Falls, which is the smallest of the three waterfalls.
- Maid of the Mist: This boat tour takes visitors on a close-up experience of the Niagara Falls and is a must-do for tourists visiting the falls. The boat takes visitors to the base of Horseshoe Falls and provides breathtaking views of the waterfall.
- Skylon Tower: This tower provides a panoramic view of Niagara Falls and the surrounding area. Visitors can enjoy a 360-degree view of the falls, the city of Niagara Falls, and the Niagara River from the top of the tower.
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory: This indoor paradise is home to over 2,000 live butterflies from around the world. Visitors can walk among the butterflies, observe their behavior, and learn about the different species.
- Clifton Hill: This street is known as the “Street of Fun” and is home to several attractions, including Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, the Haunted House, and several restaurants and shops.
- Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens: This 99-acre park features several themed gardens, including the Rose Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the Japanese Garden.
- Cave of the Winds Tour: This tour takes visitors to the bottom of the American Falls and provides a unique perspective of the waterfall. Visitors can walk behind the waterfall and experience the mist and spray up close.
In conclusion, Niagara Falls is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Canada. The waterfall provides a stunning natural spectacle, and there are many attractions and activities to experience in the surrounding area. Whether you want to take a boat tour, walk behind the waterfall, or just enjoy the view from above, Niagara Falls has something for everyone.
Canadian citizens traveling to New Zealand for short-term stays, such as tourism or business, are required to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) before their trip. An eTA is an online visa waiver that allows Canadian citizens to enter New Zealand for stays of up to 90 days without a traditional visa.
To apply for an eTA, Canadian citizens must have a valid passport, a credit or debit card to pay the eTA fee, and an email address to receive their approved eTA. The process of obtaining an eTA is simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes.
In addition to the eTA, Canadian citizens traveling to New Zealand must also meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid passport: The passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Have a return ticket or onward ticket: Canadian citizens must have a return or onward ticket to show that they will be leaving New Zealand at the end of their trip.
- Have sufficient funds: Canadian citizens must have sufficient funds to cover their expenses during their stay in New Zealand.
- Meet health and character requirements: Canadian citizens must be in good health and of good character to enter New Zealand.
In conclusion, Canadian citizens traveling to New Zealand for short-term stays are required to apply for an eTA before their trip. The process of obtaining an eTA is simple and can be completed online. Canadian citizens must also meet several other requirements, including having a valid passport, return or onward ticket, sufficient funds, and being in good health and of good character.