|Molecular Weight||12.01 g/mol|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available||Asia Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, South Korea, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, UAE, Israel, Hongkong, Singapore, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Australia, and New Zealand|
Europe: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Finland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Greece,
North America: United States and Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Ecuador, and Peru
Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Diamond Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/diamond-price-trends/pricerequest
Diamond is a solid structure of carbon element that has crystal form of arrangement of atoms known as diamond cubic. Owing to the composition and grouping of atoms found in diamond is highly rigid only some of the contamination can impact its purity.
Due to its properties of having greatest toughness and thermal viscosity of several natural substance, diamond is employed in several industrial functions like cutting and polishing tools. Besides, because of these reasons diamond farrier cells are able to subject resources to pressures discovered deep inside the Earth.
Maximum number of pure or natural diamonds can reach up to the ages between 1 billion and 3.5 billion years. Many of these diamonds were developed at the depths measuring between 150 and 250 kilometers (93 and 155 mi) in the mantle of the Earth, even though some of these came from the depth of 800 kilometers (500 mi).
Diamonds fluctuate from being completely colourless to black, and they might appear transparent or opaque as well. Several of these diamond types that are utilised as gems are transparent and colourless or may have a ting of yellow however, pale blue diamonds are most valuable and rare to be found.
The leading diamond producing countries around the world are Russia, Botswana, Canada, Angola, South Africa, and The Democratic Republic of the Congo. Around 15 million carats of diamonds were extracted by Russia in 2021.
Key Details About the Diamond Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Diamond price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Diamond price trend, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Diamond Price Trend:
Owing to its essential properties such as solidity and adaptability to heat, industrial diamonds are primarily used for grinding, drilling, cutting, and polishing processes. Moreover, industrial diamonds are commonly grounded to create micrometer sized coarse or grainy powder form also called “diamond paste” that is employed for very delicate type of polishing or grinding.
Some of the other uses that are impacting the diamond prices globally are gems and jewellery, automotive, aerospace and defense, high power electronics, lasers, and optics as well as materials, physics, and energy R&D.
Key Market Players:
- De Beers Group (Anglo American)
- Applied Diamond Inc
- Industrial Diamond Laboratories, Inc.
- Lucara Diamond Corp. (Lundin Group of Companies)
- Petra Diamonds Limited
- Gem Diamonds
News and Events:
- September 06, 2022 – Alrosa ALRS.MM, one of the leading diamond producers in Russia, have forecasted that its yearly production will be at 34-53 million carats in the present year owing to the heavy demand in the global diamond market. According to the Alrosa ALRS.MM CEO Sergei Ivanov, he is projecting that the organisation will witness the same level of production degree in 2023.
- August 29, 2022 – Diamonds that are developed inside a lab utilising advance machinery and knowledge are called lab-grown diamonds. Such diamonds are physically, chemically, and optically similar to natural diamonds. Today India provides about 15% of the total worldwide production of lab-grown diamonds. Piyush Goel, Commerce and Industry Minister of India, organized a meeting in August 2022, with investors and shareholders of the lab-grown diamond sector and talked various approaches that can be taken to improve the industry. Mr. Piyush Goel added that the lab-grown diamonds have great potential to strengthen the diamond sector in India, facilitating the country to establish its prominence as the diamond producing centre of the world.
- Dolomite Price Trend- https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/dolomite-price-trends
- Asphalt Price Trend- https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/asphalt-price-trends
- Copper Price Trend– procurementresource.com/resource-center/copper-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | Europe & Africa: +44-702-402-5790 | APAC: +91-8586081494
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA