If you have been active on any of the social media platforms or have been following beauty influencers, you’ll be aware of one ingredient gaining a lot of popularity. This ingredient is none other than tea tree oil. With more and more people exploring chemical free beauty products for acne and sebum control, let us help spill the skincare tea for you!
Medically known to be a strong immune stimulant, tea tree is a powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-infection agent. And while it is available in oil form, it is suggested you never apply tea tree oil directly to the skin. So, Lotus Herbals eased the problem for everyone and incorporated the benefits of tea tree oil into the best face wash.
The Lotus Herbals tea tree face wash is a boon for oily, acne-prone skin as it removes excess oil and helps with bringing pimples under control.
Let us see here the various skincare benefits of tea tree oil and how a tea tree oil and face wash may help
Tea tree oil and face wash can help destroy all the tell-tale signs of acne-prone skin, leaving it looking clear and radiant. It is a pore-cleansing, zit-zapping elixir that is also affordable for getting clear skin.
- It reduces oiliness
Excessive sebum production is a common concern for people suffering from acne which is a common skin problem that one finds very difficult to get rid of.
- Tea tree oil comprises antiseptic properties that help reduce oiliness on the cheeks, bridge of the nose, and forehead.
- Washing your face with tea tree face wash and using a green tea toner after cleansing will give you visible results of reduced sebum production with consistent use.
- It removes bacteria
Tea tree oil is enriched with antimicrobial properties that protect the skin from acne-causing bacteria, reducing skin dullness, itchiness, sensitivity, and acne inflammation.
- Tea tree oil is known to treat fungal acne and is equally suitable for oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin beauties.
- Applying tea tree oil in some form or the other helps mattify your skin without making it dry, yet it also delivers moisture straight to your skin, making it look supple and healthy.
- It reduces inflammation
Acne can sometimes cause scars which are a result of inflammation of acne blemishes. These scars can sometimes be permanent or temporary and can change the skin color. Acne inflammation can be managed with several face washes or oils.
- Using tea tree on the skin for acne has a number of benefits, anti-inflammation being one of them.
- Tea tree oil’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflamed acne lesions and soothe the skin by reducing redness and swelling.
But how do you avail the power of tea tree oil for your skin without the hassle of spot application or sourcing the best tea tree oil? The answer is; Lotus tea tree face wash!
Lotus Herbals TEATREEWASH Tea Tree & Cinnamon Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash is specially formulated for oily and acne-prone skin types. Leveraging the numerous benefits of tea tree oil, exceptional for acne-prone skin, lotus herbals have incorporated the magic of this ingredient and its healing properties into a face wash to help repair your skin and to keep it young and youthful!
Tea tree oil’s antimicrobial properties make for a great facial cleanser and eliminate oil, and dirt from deep within the pores, preventing breakouts and acne and leaving you with flawless, clear, radiant-looking skin. Enhancing tea tree oil’s power is cinnamon as an ingredient in the lotus face wash.
Cinnamon has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties, making it a perfect solution to treat acne-prone skin. The targeted action of tea tree oil and cinnamon will render reduce sebum production and in-depth skin cleansing to reduce acne-causing bacteria, acting as an effective first step to your clear skin routine.
Here’s how to use the tea tree face wash for efficient and effective results:
Step 1: Take a coin-sized amount of the Lotus Herbals tea tree face wash on your fingertips and gently cleanse your face and neck using circular motions. Repeat this action for a few minutes and wash off your skin with cool water.
Step 2: Post-cleansing, follow up with the Lotus Herbal BASILTONE Cucumber & Basil Clarifying & Balancing Toner.
- Packed with the benefits of basil and cucumber, this toner effectively works on the skin to remove all dirt and grime.
- In addition, it offers oil control, balances the skin’s pH, and prepares the skin for moisturization, resulting in fresh and radiant skin.
- Make use of a cotton pad to apply the green tea toner all over your face and neck.
Step 3: Use a moisturizer and sunscreen to seal the goodness of tea tree oil before you step out.
Lotus Herbal range of face wash with benefits of various ingredients like tea tree oil, cinnamon, and several other products aim to give you the flawless, clean face that you look for in getting rid of woes of oily skin and acne.. To explore more on our face wash range, visit your nearest lotus herbals store or simply visit: https://www.lotusherbals.com/