- Curcumin has been studied for its benefit on common chronic health concerns, such as joint pain/inflammation, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cognitive decline (Alzheimer’s), and mood disorders
- The benefits of curcumin are undeniable – research proves this. However, curcumin is poorly absorbed. This is where BCM-95 comes in, as a scientifically studied patented formulation with proven efficacy
- Supports brain health, neuron health, and helps to regulate a healthy mood
- Supports healthy cell growth and can inhibit cell growth in cell lines related to cancer/tumor proliferation
- Supports the immune system by modulating pro-inflammatory cytokines (reducing them during times of stress or illness) and increasing anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Supports joint / bone health and can relieve the pain associated with arthritis
Dosage and Directions for Use
Serving Size: 1 capsule. Contains 500 mg Curcuma longa rhizome as turmeric extract with 86% curcuminoids standardized to 65% curcumin.
Available in 60-capsule size and 120-capsule sizes.
One to two capsules are recommended daily – or as advised by a healthcare practitioner, professional, or naturopath.
Those who are currently on any sort of blood thinner (prescription or herbal) should cautiously use it. Those taking any sort of prescription medication for cancer or other illness need to discuss or research potential interactions prior to use.
This product does not contain any wheat or gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal ingredients, dairy ingredients, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, or ingredients derived from GMOs. The product does not contain any artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
The safety of turmeric and curcumin is widely established. Clinical trials have tested curcumin extract at doses of 8 grams per day for several months without any discernable toxicity. The standard dose in clinical trials ranges from 500 mg per day to 1000 mg per day.
Patented Formulation of BCM-95 Curcumin – Improved Bioavailability
CurcuPlex-95’s BCM-95 features a potent 100% pure turmeric extract that is standardized to contain a therapeutic amount of curcumin and turmeric rhizome bioactive compounds. This composition ensures optimal bioavailability and BCM-95 has been effectively studied without the need for phospholipids or other additives to optimize potency/bioavailability.
BCM-95 is backed by over a decade of research across 20+ published studies. These studies reaffirm the benefit of Xymogen’s CurcuPlex-95 for colon health, mood, stress, cognitive health, memory, joint and bone health, urinary health, cytokine modulation during illness or stress, prostate health, breast health/breast cancer, cardiovascular health.
Unlike many other turmeric/curcumin supplements, BCM-95 does not contain any non-turmeric-related compounds like piperine. The recorded bioavailability of BCM-95 was shown to be close to seven times higher than normal curcumin extracts, and six times higher than curcumin-piperine combination formulas. BCM-95 displays fast absorption, peaking at 4.5 hours, and is still detectable in the blood after 8 hours.
Given that curcumin is poorly absorbed orally through the GI (gastrointestinal) tract – and is also rapidly eliminated, BCM-95 in Xymogen’s CurcuPlex-95 is the supplement you’ll want to opt for purchasing if you’re looking for a high-quality curcumin supplement.