The latest report titled “Dysprosium Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Dysprosium.
|Process Included||Dysprosium Production Cost From Extraction|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Dysprosium production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Dysprosium Production Process:
- Dysprosium Production Cost From Extraction: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of dysprosium production via extraction from monazite. Usually, Dysprosium is derived as a co-product of the process of yttrium extraction from monazite. Monazite is a blend of several phosphates.
Dysprosium (Dy) is a rare chemical element found on earth that is from the lanthanide series of the periodic table. It has the atomic number 66. It is found in the minerals:monazite and bastnaesite and appears in smaller quantities in other minerals like xenotime and fergusonite. It is a bright-looking silvery metallic element with a silver lustre.
Its salts are somewhat toxic in a liquid state but non-toxic in their solid form. It is soft enough to be cut with a knife and has a melting and boiling point of 1412°C and 2567°C, respectively. It has the highest magnetic strength, which increases in lower temperatures.
Dysprosium has the property of demagnetisation resistant at high temperatures, which makes it ideal for use in motors or generators. These magnets are present in electric vehicles and wind turbines. Hence, its applications in the automobile industry are furthering its market demand. In addition, it is employed in halide discharge lamps which gives the lamps an intense white light. Also, due to it being a radioactive element, it finds use in radioactivity. Further, it is sued to make controlling rods in reactors of nuclear power plants since it absorbs neutrons. Owing to all the following applications of the metal, the industry is witnessing increased growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Dysprosium Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Dysprosium market?
- What are the various processes used for Dysprosium production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Dysprosium?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Dysprosium?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Dysprosium?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Dysprosium?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Dysprosium production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Dysprosium production?
- What is the time frame for Dysprosium plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Dysprosium?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Dried Meat Powder Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dried-meat-powder
- DSBP (4,4-Distyryl biphenyl derivative) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dsbp-44distyryl-biphenyl-derivative
- Durum Wheat Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/durum-wheat
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA