Asthma is a very common lung disorder affecting people of all age groups. It narrows down the airways, causes inflammation, and tightens muscles around the airways, thus making it difficult to breathe and alongside triggers whistling and coughing. For a section of people, asthma is a minor nuisance. But for many, it is life-threatening. Although it is a non-curable condition, you can always control the symptoms with the appropriate clinical treatment, proper lifestyle, and the right medications. Likewise, COPD, i.e., Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, is a lung disorder causing restricted flow of air and thus results in breathing issues. It is also sometimes called chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Here, the lungs are often clogged or damaged with phlegm.
Nevertheless, there are tons of prescription medications available in the market that are best suited for treating the symptoms of asthma and COPD, and one of them is Symbicort Generic. It is a combination medication that prevents and controls the signs and symptoms of asthma in adults and children who are at least 6 years of age. It even controls the signs of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), including emphysema and chronic bronchitis. The product contains two medicines, namely formoterol and Budesonide. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that aids in relaxing the muscles of the airways and eases up breathing. Budesonide is a corticosteroid that lowers swelling in the body. However, the medication is not a rescue drug and will not work for treating bronchospasm or asthma attacks.
You can purchase both Symbicort inhaler generic and Spiriva handihaler generic from our online drug store and enjoy the deals and services.
Are there any Precautions and Warnings of Symbicort?
Yes, Symbicort does hold certain precautionary measures for safer use. These protocols are important to follow to make sure that you do not experience any unwanted side effects. Follow the below-mentioned points while on the drug for better usage: –
- Avoid using the medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to formoterol or Budesonide.
- Your medical instructor must be well aware of your health history, the meds you are currently taking, along with your ongoing clinical treatments.
- It is strictly not approved for use by a child who is under the age of 6.
- Stay in touch with your medical provider in case of a medical emergency.
- It needs to be kept away from the reach of your kids and pets.
- Make sure to stay away from people who are infectious or sick.
- Do not overdose on the medication.
- Let your doctor know if you have a nursing or breastfeeding child.
- Inform your health care instructor prior if you have had any severe infections in the past.
- It won’t be helpful enough for treating asthma or bronchospasm attacks.
Make sure to abide by the measures listed above while you are on Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol). You can even discuss the same with your pharmacist before implementing it.
Are there any possible Side Effects?
Although Symbicort is one of the best-selling medications for COPD and asthma, it does have certain side effects categorised as common and severe. These side effects are highly subjective and depend on your medical background, age, and lifestyle.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Irritation or throat ache
- Headache, backache
- Vomiting, discomfort in the stomach
- Flu symptoms
- White patches in the mouth/throat
- Cold symptoms like runny or stuffy nose, sinus pain, sneezing, sore throat
SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS
- Worsened breathing issue
- Eye pain, vision problems
- Choking, wheezing
- White patches or sores in the throat and mouth
- Difficulty swallowing
- High blood glucose levels- increased urination, increased thirst, dry mouth
- Symptoms of flu- fever & chills, unusual tiredness, body aches
- Low levels of potassium- Constipation, Leg cramps, fluttering in the chest, irregular heartbeat, numbness or tingling sensation
- Signs of hormonal disorder- light-headed feeling, vomiting, fatigue, nausea
- Cough with mucus
Make sure to check the Symbicort generic price online before the final purchase.
What are the benefits of Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol)?
- It works great on daily use.
- The product is a combination of 2 medicines in one which makes it even more effective.
- It even helps patients with chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
- Symbicort can be used long-term for both asthma and COPD, with very few side effects.
To conclude: –
You can purchase generic Symbicort from daynightdrugs.com at a much lower price as compared to other online drugstores and get to enjoy the benefits of super-fast doorstep delivery.